The candidate for the position of Marketing Assistant will work in collaboration with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy for our brands.
- Identify market trends and opportunities for growth as well as produce marketing materials.
- Maintain the marketing database
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital and print marketing.
- Administrative support to the marketing team, including but not limited to, vendor research, purchase order entry for advertising/promotional materials
- Make arrangements for product to be provided to the marketing department for product images as product becomes available. Take, edit, and organize product images for internal, literature, media, and sales force use and assist with pre-video setup, filming and edits.
- Aid in the design of internal and external marketing collateral, including but not limited to, product releases, catalogs, digital/print magazine ads, tradeshow materials, SWAG, presentations, etc.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Social media content creation and management. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Optimize, maintain, and monitor the platforms and any marketing strategies carried out in them – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in communication, marketing, graphic design, public relations, film or related field, or 10 years relevant work experience..
- Photography Portfolio demonstrating competency in Adobe Create Suite – InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Premiere Pro CC, and After Effects CC
- Experience in maintaining company social media pages – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or marketing automation software.
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel