Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
OTR Wheel Engineering is expanding in the Timmonsville area. We are seeking a facility manager to regulate all aspects of the facility such as employees, equipment, property, operations, and inventory. He or she coordinates and manages activities and staff with responsibilities of procurement, receipt, inventory, manufacturing, mounting and assembly, inspection, and shipment of products.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure compliance of all organization policies, procedures, and government regulations.
• Promote and cultivate safety awareness throughout the company. Maintain a clean and safe work environment by communicating safety topics and conducting safety audits.
• Responsible for recruitment, training, retention, and discipline of employees: including temporary employees.
• Responsible for inventory within the facility.
• Prepare schedule for assembly, mounting, rework, and foam-filling orders.
• Order safety, manufacturing, and distribution supplies and consumables.
• Identify and inspect Swap Program returned assemblies and other returned materials where applicable.
• Coordinate shipping schedule of all sales orders and transfers to ensure on-time delivery.
• Review material requirements to make decisions concerning inventory, staffing, job assignments, and equipment considering budgetary limitations and time.
• Maintain quality service by understanding, establishing, and enforcing organization procedures and best practices.
• Manage and approve employee time sheets via Paycor.
• Lead and direct the work of others.
• Coordinate the receiving, unloading, loading, and shipping of containers.
• Resolve issues through root cause analysis.
• Assist to resolve RMA issues and implement internal or external corrective action.
• Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/ workshops to drive cultural change.
• Other duties that may be requested.
• Associate degree in Operations, Business Administration, Project Management or related field from an accredited university, college, or vocational school; or
• Five to eight years of job related experience.
• Performance management, staffing, management proficiency, coordination, coaching, developing standards, financial planning and strategy, process improvement, decision making, strategic planning, and quality management.
• Professional written and verbal communication with people at all levels of the organization, including external contacts.
• Excellent customer service and supervisory skills.
• Knowledge of enterprise resource planning software (ERP).
• Attention to project detail and the development of alternative plans to ensure satisfactory delivery of supplies, material, and equipment in accordance with contract terms.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.