Continuous Steel Cord Technology (CST). This track uses true Continuous Steel Cord Technology so there are no weld points that would result a weak point in the tracks that could potentially cause premature breaks. The steel cords provide high tensile strength and durability.
Features of the Rubber Track RT300-52.5-76
- Minimal stretching due to torque loading.
- CST balances strength and flexibility throughout the rubber track.
- Minimizes wear and creates maximize efficiency during the equipment operation.
Rubber Track Fitment
- Airman: AX25, AX25-1, AX25-2, AX30UR
- Gehl: 253
- Hinowa: VT 2500, VT 3000
- Hitachi: EX20UR, EX25, EX25-1, EX25-2, EX26, EX27, EX30UR-2C
- IHI: IS 27, IS 27G, IS 27GX, IS 28G3, IS 28GX, IS 28J, IS 28LX, IS 28PX
- Kobelco: SK 25SR-2
- Komatsu: PC10-6, PC10-7, PC10R, PC12, PC12 avance R, PC12-1, PC12-2R, PC12R-7uu, PC12uu, PC20R-8
- Kubota: KH 02, KH 026G, KH 027, KH 02HG, KH 060, KH 24, KH 24HG, KH 26G, KH 65KX 022, KX 025, KX027, KX61-2, RX 201
- Thomas: T-25S
These tracks are an overstock item and as such, are sold AS-IS. Due to the low listing price and weight in shipping, we do not accept returns on these items.